Monday, August 15, 2011

Coupling up so soon?

Wow, that was fast. First, they yank them out of bed and force them to make clothes out of their underpants, then they have to spin clothes out of dog food and now they're forced into an arranged design marriage? Sewer? I hardly know her! [sorry].

Actually, I was pretty amazed at the top 3. Anthony Ryan and Laura Kathleen are a two-name dream team. I could not see where Danielle and Cecilia were going at first, but the end result was amaze. Did you check out the back of the shirt? Love it. The styling killed them - so much so that I was kind of surprised they made it to the top. More surprising, though, was Becky and Kimberly's ability to pull it together. Becky is definitely the owner of some questionable design judgement but the proportions could not have been better. Seriously, if you are hung up on the one-sided collar, go back and watch their model walk onto the runway for the first time. It works. And if you still can't see why it matters, go back and watch Josh M and Julie's matadorian nightmare. Those legs freak.me.out.

As for the race to the bottom, I can see why Fallene had to go but Bryce had better appreciate his part in that Black Swan bad acid trip mess or he will be shown the door shortly. Oh, and Bert, check the bitter old queen act and welcome yourself to the current decade so we can be friends again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the Becky and Kimberly comment... When their model walked out, I was like "Work it, girl. Work IT!"

Toni Y.

Unknown said...

the only thing I liked in this challenge was the green coat from Becky.

Bert is tiring me out with the old queen act.