
I'm with you Tim. I STILL don't see "E. Sosa" on that print but I was admittedly blinded by his ego. Yowza. That man does not suffer from insecurity. I will hand it to Emilio, the print wasn't bad from far away but I personally have never been fond of designer-logo'd clothing. Never owned a Vuitton bag and never will. Not even the cute Murakami one (much love Takashi!). However, the juxtaposition of eras and style did work, even if it was a little on the plain side, and I would have chosen Seth Aaron for the win. Again.
In other repetitive scenes, Maya played the bridesmaid once again. I would feel bad for her but you know, she hasn't done anything win-worthy. Her designs can be interesting, but not generally desirable to actually wear.
Jonathan's disco straight jacket was a pretty spectacular fail but was his print really so bad? I thought it was pretty but maybe I am in the middle of a bad bought of Seasonal Affective Disorder. I'm here for you buddy. Bring those pale teardrop mud stains to mama.
SAD or not, I can tell you Mila's design made me MAD. Poor dress design, poor textile design, poor stiff fabric. Consider that mess the next time you call one of your colleague's taste into judgement.
As for Anthony, you will be missed. I humbly offer my apologies for predicting such a short lifespan on this show for you and am grateful for the laughs and good sportsmanship you brought.
0 comments:
Post a Comment