Nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh Lifetime? Finally, it gets interesting. It's the 11th episode hoo-haw. The ol' switcheroo. Up is down. Black is white. Maya is out. Anthony is in. The final confirmation that we are in bizarro world? Emilio wins again. For the 3rd time. In a row. What the what?!I would like to give the judges the benefit of the doubt that perhaps it looked better in real life, but that dress was not worth fawning over. I will give him excellent tailoring props, but the fabric is tacky. It is glorified copper lamé, for the love of pete. Anthony's was no show-stopper either but I do believe Jessica Alba can work it.
Speaking of Miss Jessica, what makes her so special that she gets to walk out on the runway like Heidi? I do not think I have ever seen a guest judge do that and I have to believe in the hierarchy of celebrity fashion icons, that if anyone gets to be introduced on the runway, it would be Carrie Bradshaw. And if you recall, she did not.
If I had my druthers, there would be no challenge winner. Maybe the pressure of dressing Heidi got the better of them, but the "best" were merely "ok" and the worst were, well, the worst. Poor Jonathan went home with his head held high. Now help me Nina and send Mila home.
5 comments:
SHQ says--I agree: NO WINNER this week. All losers. Mila is now on my crosshairs. give it up.
I'm so with you on the runway guest judge thing. It was awkward.
Also, what is up with them designing 2 "looks" for Heidi in one season? Can't they come up with anyone else?
Best part of the recent episodes: Heidi's untameable pregnancy hair. I can just see the soul-patched Tresemme guys trying to work on it, and throwing up their hands.
I think Emilio was the only one that really created a red carpet look though so agree with him (and Anthony) winning. None of the other dresses were red carpet worthy.
YAY for Anthony coming back. He just makes me laugh!
And Jessica Alba should NOT have walked out on the runway. Now if it were me, Jessica Foss, that would be completely acceptable :)
New idea for scoring next season: Heidi invites you to look inside her bra: 10 pts.
Ha! Funny J. Foss :) I agree all around with everyone! I'm glad things got shaken-up this week. Welcome back Anthony! Mila will be out next week FOR SURE. I hope.
Post a Comment