
Take a look at the photos from Lifetime's Rate the Runway page and note the expressions on every single model. That is how I feel about the designs this episode. Much like the Sami people have over a hundred words for snow, I am currently up to 83 words for how boringly tragic these outfits are. Actually, I've really only bothered to think of the words boringly tragic. But if I had the inclination and five minutes, I'm sure I could think of at least 68.
Good for Anya for pulling it together and creating one of the few designs I liked. The other highlight being Viktor's pants and t-shirt. Burt's was fine, though not exactly win-worthy if you ask me. Of course, impediment numero uno for either of the winning designs ending up in my Piperlime cart is my aversion to going bra-less in public. But more power to you youngsters.
Now that we're getting down to the wire, I am at a total loss as to who will be going to Bryant Park. My money is on Viktor and Anya. But the third designer - and fourth fake-out? - is a total mystery to me. I don't disagree with the decision to send Anthony Ryan home, but it could have easily been any one of them. At this point, the remaining designers are completely hit or miss. But if I have to see an entire runway show of Joshua's crazy pants, I am going to need medication.
0 comments:
Post a Comment