
Holy cats, kids! It's time for another season of Project Runway. Which means it's go-time for another official unsanctioned state university-sponsored Project Runway Fantasy League. Consider it team building. I'm sure I read this in 365 Ways to Motivate and Reward Your Employees Every Day: With Little or No Money.
The first episode is tonight and will be a 1.5 hour commitment people. This game is not for the faint-hearted (or the socially popular, apparently). As always, we'll take the first episode to measure up the competition so there will be no picks until next week. There are some slight scoring changes this year, mostly to match the scoring of another online league because I am lazy and can't slip anything past Nate P.'s eagle-eye anyway. Hopefully this will cut down on the endless emailed revisions of the scoring sheet each week, though I wouldn't bet the farm on it. You have this week to look over this year's rules (see following post) and submit your best persuasive argument to change something. The inclusion of iTunes gift cards will only help your case. Empty promises will not.
Here's to a season that doesn't jump the shark. Now get to work already!
1 comments:
I am just about as excited as Regina Hackett:
Project Runway opens its eighth season on Thursday night. Its judges are far better than Work of Art's, and yet a tedium hangs over the enterprise. Its much-imitated format is now old hat. More importantly, uninspiring contestants in recent years haven't offered much of a reason to care about them.
Post a Comment